EM519024 is a three phases Modbus RS485 meter. It has Infrared and RS485 Modbus Communication that complies with EN50470-1/3 and Modbus Protocol. This RS485 Smart Meter not only measures active and reactive energy, but also can be set 3 measurement modes according to the synthesis code.
1. Brief Introduction
EM519024 is a three phases Modbus RS485 meter. It has Infrared and RS485 Modbus Communication that complies with EN50470-1/3 and Modbus Protocol. This RS485 Smart Meter not only measures active and reactive energy, but also can be set 3 measurement modes according to the synthesis code.The energy meter Modbus support max demand and four optional tariff like friendly hours. The LCD display meter has 3 display patterns: pressing buttons, scroll display and automatic display through IR. Additionally, this meter has features like anti-tamper, high accuracy, compact size and easy installation.With built-in Modbus communication and display always backlighted, these meters are ideal to be installed for solar panels due to bi-directional metering.
2. About RS485
The RS485 energy meter is suitable for apartments, rental houses, commercial buildings, small factories, etc. As long as the wiring is convenient, the RS485 Modbus Meter can be the first choice!
A.RS485 communication is suitable for the centralized installation of electric meters in a small or medium scale
B. The price of Modbus Electricity Meter is affordable. If meters come with RS485 interface, the communication module inside is not expensive, so the unit price will be much more affordable
C. The concentrator investment is small. In an ideal situation, the concentrator can be connected to 256 sub meters. If the distance between the concentrator and the electric meter is too long, the construction cost will need to be a bit higher.
D. RS485 transmission has the characteristics of high data stability and fast transmission speed. It is widely suitable for most metering cases.
3. Technical Parameters
|EM519024||Solar Green Three Phase Modbus Power Meter|
|Ref. current||0, 25-5(30)A, 5(32)A, 5(40)A, 5(45)A, 5(50)A, 5(80)A|
|Impulse constant||1000imp/kWh, 1000imp/kVarh|
|Accuracy class||Class B|
|Creeping||Anti-creep logistic design|
|Power consumption||≤ 2W, <10VA|
4. Function Description
(1) Measurement of active and reactive energy, forward and reverse bi-directional metering, voltage and current （The total energy usage can be calculated via different calculation modes. All forward (import) and reverse (export) (re)active energy values are stored in different meter registers. ）
(2) Clear display. Easy to read.
(3) Din rail installation, simple installation for a competent person
(4)great accuracy, informative as house energy monitor or see how much electricity is being used by an electric car
(2) IR Communication EN62056 (IEC1107) protocol; RS485 Communication Modbus protocol
(3) High Accuracy: Accuracy Class B
(4) Four tariff optional, support setting friendly hours during holiday or weekend
(5) Tamper detection function
(6) 3 LCD display patterns: pressing buttons, scroll display and automatic display through IR
(7) LCD displays various events such as total energy, active and reactive energy, 3 phases voltage, 3 phases current, power, power factor, frequency and demand